Full Bath Remodel
Many people dream about what their bathroom could look like, but are afraid of bathroom remodeling. Why? Because they’re afraid they will make a mistake by choosing the wrong products and then they will have to live with something they don’t like. The first step in bathroom remodeling is to find a look that you like (or love!).
Our before and after bathroom design photos can help you (check out the portfolio section). Here’s the best way to use these pictures to help you find your look: as you scroll through our before and after bathroom design photos, ask yourself these questions and take notes.
- What colors do I like?
- Is there a pattern I like better than others?
- Are there any specific features I would like in my new bathroom? Grab bar, seat, soap & shampoo shelf, etc.
- Would I like to replace my bathtub with a walk-in shower or walk-in bathtub?
- Is there room for more storage in my bathroom?
- What do I really dislike about my current bathroom that I would fix in my new bathroom?
When you’re done, scroll through them a second time to see if there is anything you missed. Check your notes. You will always find things you missed the first time around.
This exercise will get you started. Once you have a good idea of what you like, our bathroom consultants will take it from there. They have designed hundreds of bathrooms and are experts at creating a design that will fit your needs. Your new bathroom will be beautiful as well as functional. And, most importantly, in your budget.
Your choices are not limited with Re-Bath. We offer a large selection of bathtubs, shower bases, wall surrounds, shower doors, vanities, toilets, tile floors and accessories.
When you’re done looking, call us for a Free In-Home Estimate. We’ll show you how good your bathroom can look in several price ranges.